Friday 31 August 2012

Heya  readers,
We'll it's been a while since i've last posted but i thought that today I may as well do something...yeah writing a blog entry was all came up with....anyway how you all been? I've been alright but I've had a sad day on wednesday. :( My dog Lucky was put down.... she was such a beautiful labrador.

R.I.P Lucky <3 1998-2012
Best dog ever, she was.

On to another note i'm starting my personal project for school. So i was thinking about writing a novel about three different girls. One a cheerleader, Another a rebel leader, and the last one a princess. They're all suffering issues (bullying, alcoholic parents, ignored, high expectations), the thing that brings them together is a online chat where they start to talk to each. They seek advice. However the catch is they have no idea who the others are...and they all live in the same country. In fact all three suburbs from each other. One big triangle huh? Yes so it's rough right now but i'll work it all out.

So....I'm going to need a title, a cover, to draw images of them, a brainstorm, inspiration???? Anything else?? hmmm.....I could right a blog about it!! lol.

Anyway hope you're all well.
Live life to the fullest.
Georgia. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment