Friday 24 August 2012

Hiya!!

This week has been a good one. How was yours? Well I found out my mate had come back from army training, I am doing well and I'm having so much fun. Me and my friends are going out on sunday and I have circus ariel skills on saturday in the morning. You may be wondering what that is? Well just to let you all know it is doing tricks in the air on trapeze, on a rope, a tissue/silk, a cloud swing, a hoop in the air (lyra) or slings. It involves both strength and flexibility. It's so much fun. What do you guys do for fun? 


While I have your attention, I feel I must apologize for not writing. I have been going through a lot. I have a lot of things that i've been caught up with. School projects, breaking up with my boyfriend, acting class, writing stories, etc. 


On a better note. I've started to write songs, i'm unsure how successful i'll be but I giving it a shot. I'm thinking of starting a youtube channel and posting my songs on there?! What do you guys think? If so what should I call it? I'm sure your names would be a lot more creative then mine!


I hope you're all well.

;) Georgia. 

P.S: Please pray for my sisters boyfriend joel, his really sick. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment